Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Stuff Ethan Says No.1

I should definitely be asleep already. I have a three month old, so good sleep is NOT guaranteed. Also, the toddler has started requesting night lights and is generally afraid of things he wasn't aware of before, so I should sleep now as some kind of insurance policy. You know, just in case...

BUT, I just had this genius idea to record #stuffEthansays because, let's be real. Toddlers are hilarious. He's learning numbers and the alphabet and how to get my attention, and it's adorable. 

This morning in the car (AKA swagger wagon), I was a little preoccupied with the winding traffic in front of me, when...
Ethan: Mommy! Mommy! WHOO! Mommy!
Me: Yes, Ethan?
Ethan: Mommy, where go cows?
We pass two pastures on our way to MDO, and his cows weren't close to the road today. But seriously, y'all. He said "whoo!" like you would whistle to get someone's attention! Whoever taught him this, it's adorable... For now.

Just a kid and his heart balloon in the swagger wagon! ❤️

xo,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment