Wednesday, June 25, 2014

ethan's favorite toys - nine months old

I seriously thought I'd get around to posting my 'best toys' posts more often.... whoops!



The below toys are listed in order of the age that they could be used by, youngest to oldest, and not by what is his favorite. (Right now, the VTech walker is by far his favorite!) Great news: They're ALL under $30!

Play mat. I got mine at Garden Center for $13, you can get
them online from $15. Ethan LOVES peeling up the sides
and chewing them. Before he could do that, it was a soft
place to play. Great for wood floors or keeping dog hair off
your kid #dogownerproblems

I've posted this before, but we invested in Wubba #2,
which will set you back $13.
They're easy to grab, and Ethan's Wubbas are his best
toys at any age. I wish we had them from birth!
Having two means you can wash it. 

This can attach to his food tray, which is
great when he needs something to do and
you still need to eat your dinner. Spin it a
couple times and relax while he plays. $8.

This gumball machine got me in the checkout line at
Babies R Us. It's $15, sings in English and Spanish,
is interactive, and, let's face it, those balls are great
for teething babies.

This IS our high chair. We use it for meals and play time
if Ethan is fussy and we need to get something done.
$25, and there's a coupon on Amazon this week, too.

I got these on sale last Christmas. They're
meant for babies 12 months and up, but he can't
choke on the pieces (nothing small) so I let him
play with them. Another great toy for teethers. $15

We just got this baby. It does SO much, and, let's
face it, he stays put when he plays with this.
We don't quite have the walker part down, but the
party is definitely in the front. $28.

*All links go to Amazon, which I am not paid for. Most of these toys can also be purchased at Walmart, Target, Babies R Us, and Buy Buy Baby. I've linked to Amazon Smile because a portion of your purchase can be donated to a non-profit 501c(3) - like Little Changes International - if you use this site and select a charity.

I hope some/any of these toys help you keep your little one entertained!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment