Saturday, May 16, 2015

{baby two} 16 weeks and a SURPRISE!

16 weeks down, 24 to go! Almost to that exciting halfway point in our pregnancy where we find out the gender... Or will we find out sooner?! ;)


How far along? 16+ weeks!
Maternity clothes? Not today.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Back to sleeping through the night! Saving those potty breaks for the 3rd trimester.
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: None yet!
Food cravings: Cinnamon Toast Crunch; Mexican Food!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn is worse (sometimes)
Have you started to show yet: If I wear a tight shirt, sort of. But you wouldn't immediately guess that I'm pregnant.
Gender: Guessing it's a girl, but could really be wrong!
Labor Signs: Zero
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier this week, but still having some mood swings (poor Austin).
Looking forward to: Finding out gender!



Ahem... Ok, I have a confession, friends.

We do not have to wait another 4 weeks to find out the gender of our baby.... Because WE KNOW! We did the genetic testing about two weeks ago, and got the results on Thursday. (We just said we were waiting until the Ultrasound so we could REALLY surprise everyone!)

IT'S A GIRL!!

We are SO EXCITED to finally have our Hannah Rosalie, and meet her in just 5.5 more months!! It is surreal that we will be welcome a girl into our family

Here are some sweet pics & videos of how we told our families:








Sweet miss Hannah, we absolutely look forward to meeting you. I look at Ethan and am amazed by how much love and laughter (and dirt, and poop, and tears!) he has brought into this family, and how much we have all grown together. I am getting so excited for the journey we will have together as a family of FOUR, and for the love you will bring into our family! The Lord has blessed us so richly, and you, my beautiful daughter (!) are already treasured.

13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
    How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
    they would outnumber the grains of sand
    when I awake, I am still with you.
~Psalm 139:13-18

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment