Tuesday, March 19, 2013

the nursery

I'm a planner -  it's no secret. So is it a surprise that the nursery designs are already picked out? Here are the pins I'm basing the designs off of for either little Hannah Rosalie or little Ethan Michael.

If baby is a Hannah:
super sweet nursery, love those colors


nursery wall - cover different sized embroidery hoops with fabric to hang cute and colorful circles around baby's name spelled out with wooden letters.



If baby is an Ethan:

Great way to store diapers and cute for a boy's bedroom! #Baby #Nursery by estelle

That barn door!!

Of course, I won't get the hubby to paint anything until May (after we find out the sex of the baby). We find out on my birthday week - what an awesome gift! Austin, this doesn't mean I don't still get presents!

Also, whenever we get around to it (soon), we will start taking bump pictures. At 12 weeks, I will finally say that my tight pants are getting a little tight. I'm thankful for my not-tight pants that will last me a few more weeks!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment