Friday, January 24, 2014

four months!

Oh my goodness, we have a big boy on our hands! Sometimes, I look at him and I am so amazed by how much of a little boy he is becoming, but then I sit back (literally) and realize he is still a baby.

And now, for the 4-month photoshoot! {click here to view the past monthly/weekly shoots!}

air guitar




We go to the doctor on Monday, so we don't have any exciting news about his percentiles until then... but I will say that we suspect he is ahead of the curve. I love this age - he giggles, babbles, and is really working on those motor skills. Lately, he has been holding his knees a lot (so cute!) and working on that sit-up.

This is how we wake up daddy!

THE best toy for working on his grasp.
Thanks GiGi!

I don't always use a bottle,
but when I do, I hold it myself!
More to come! Xo,

1 comment:

  1. Wow he looks just like Austin in that one picture of him on Austin's chest!

    ReplyDelete