Friday, August 21, 2015

{Hannah}: 30 weeks!!!

We are about 75% of the way through this pregnancy, and it is so exciting! I got to hold a 3-month-old this week and it reminded me how rusty I am with little babies - I'm pretty used to my (comparatively) independent toddler! But I'm looking forward to some baby snuggles and some bonding (and lack of sleep...) in the months to come!

My app says Hannah is the size of a motorcycle helmet, which is appropriate, since I am starting to think it looks like there is a big ol' helmet in my stomach.


Do you see it?



How far along? 30 weeks! ~10 to go!
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? None with this pregnancy. I got a few with Ethan so I'm doubling down on the lotion this time!
Sleep: Pretty good!
Miss anything? Not much now, really enjoying Ethan's long naps and the energy I now have since I started taking iron supplements!
Movement: Always! I don't even have to think about kick counts, this girl is active.
Food cravings: Someone just mentioned French toast on TV, so, that.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Getting a little nausea and heartburn from the iron pills I'm taking, but it's only occasional so it's manageable.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None :)
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Mostly happy.
Looking forward to: The end of October, when Austin's test is over! :) But seriously. I miss having spare time with him after Ethan goes to bed.
Prayers this week: I'm just thankful for Hannah this week. These Planned Parenthood videos really have the waterworks going this week for me, and I'm thankful for her life, for her health, and for the opportunity to be her mom. Yes, I'm sad for the babies who aren't being given the opportunity to be a son or daughter, but I'm hurting for the mamas who are put in situations where they think that is their best (or only) option, or who live with the burden of taking that path.

xo,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment