Sunday, August 9, 2015

{Hannah}: 28 weeks

The countdown is on! Y'all, 3 months feels so long right now. Having done 6, I know it'll fly by, but sometimes it feels like we still have a ways to go before we get to meet our little girl. 

We were in the car on Friday, and Austin said for the first time that he was getting excited about having a newborn in our house again. Watching him process this was sweet: the idea that we are having another baby finally sunk in! We all know I've been getting ready for her for a while. ;) Speaking of which, the blanket my mom is making for the nursery might be done this week (!), so when that is finished, I will be able to post the full pictures of the nursery. I've also tasked her with making some gowns for thanksgiving & Christmas and I'm very excited about how cute those will be. My poor mom, I keep giving her more sewing projects!

I've been keeping myself busy with other projects (nesting?): cleaning out Ethan's closet, selling off his old clothes, washing and sterilizing baby bottles and pumps, figuring out other insurance issues... Those lovely little nagging tasks you have to attack before another baby comes!


Yep, forgot to take the picture until it was bedtime. Those are my super comfy pjs - I'm just glad Old Navy makes pj pants in a 'long'!

How far along? 28 weeks! ~12 to go!
Maternity clothes? Not my pjs :)
Stretch marks? Not yet. 
Sleep: Pretty good. Weird dreams lately!
Miss anything? The freedom to take OTC meds. 
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: I can't think of anything, because nothing sounds very good right now. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not sick, but food just isn't appetizing. 
Gender: Hannah Girl!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, about to go back to the jeweler though - another diamond bites the dust. 
Happy or Moody most of the time? Mostly happy.
Looking forward to: Having some family in town in a few weeks! Then it's birthday & wedding season - lots to keep us busy in the next 3 months!
Prayers this week: Praying that the test I have to take in the morning for gestational diabetes comes back negative!

No comments:

Post a Comment