Tuesday, February 5, 2013

baby tracker!

TheBump.com is my favorite baby website so far, probably because all the other ones send me way too many emails. I'm excited to be pregnant too, but calm down with the emails!

They gave me this awesome pregnancy tracker, too:

 BabyFruit Ticker

That ticker will change with time, so check back every so often to see how big the baby is! Tomorrow makes 7 weeks, so baby is the size of a blueberry! I need to get on taking pictures of the "bump," but I have been too busy packing up our lives to get around to taking bump (or lack thererof) pictures. I do want to have some kind of progression pictures because I think those look awesome, so I will definitely get on those soon.

As a side note, one of the "sizes" they give for the baby is a banana. What? My baby is suddenly long and skinny? The rest of the fruit are more round, and I think this was intentional... but the banana thing is weird. That won't happen til this summer, though.

Thankful for my little blueberry,
UPDATE: I got a new due date, so that ticker is wrong (though I still think it's right, so whatever!). My doctor pushed it back five days (almost a week!).  Here's another ticker:

 BabyFetus Ticker br="" />

No comments:

Post a Comment