Thursday, October 24, 2013

one month old!

I can't believe our sweet little boy is one month old already!

It's amazing the difference a month makes. At two weeks, I was seriously doubting whether we would ever have another kid. (That is still up to God, but if I had my say, the answer at that point may have been no!) Ethan is a pretty great baby, but newborns are exhausting in general, and I did not take advantage of caffeine like I should have (though I feel like I've slept through October). Two weeks later, and the little man has impressed us so much - he even slept through the night on Monday!! Our pediatrician said that some babies do that at 4 weeks, and I thought he was crazy (or that those were rare instances). He hasn't repeated it since, but getting up in the middle of the night to feed and change him is getting surprisingly quick and easy... especially since he figured out what nighttime and daytime are!






Ethan's stats at one month:

s

Ethan's been crying all day - either for food or to be held. He's also eating really frequently, so maybe he's hitting a growth spurt? Needless to say, he's commandeered my day... and I'm okay with that :)

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment