Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ethan's First Year photo album

I love making these photo books on Shutterfly (this is not an ad! That's just the company I use because they always have great promos). They're $30 full-price for an 8x8" hard-cover book, but I've never paid that much; sometimes, I've paid as little as $10.

I made one for our wedding book and one for my brother & sister-in-law's wedding (Sam + Meghan).

This isn't complete because we have to add Ethan's 12-month pictures as well, so I imagine this will actually be done and printed sometime in October!

I worked on this over the long weekend, and we also went to Austin, Texas this weekend to visit my many Grohman cousins there (and Ethan's two second-cousins!), we visited some of our best friends who live there (we still wish they were in Houston!) and we ventured to Wimberley and Gruene as well! It was a great mini-vacation!



xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment