Monday, July 20, 2015

{Hannah}:25 weeks & a beach vacation

We went to Galveston (Jamaica Beach) with my family this weekend and we had a great time! My parents rented a 4 bedroom beach house and we all got to enjoy it! We got there Thursday and left this morning. While we were there, we took Ethan to the beach 5 times (it was walkable from our beach house), as well as to the strand, the movie theater (his first one! We saw the Minions movie, it was okay), and a small park nearby. We relaxed a lot, and I loved seeing him get to interact with his grandparents, uncles and aunt for several days. Because Austin has to save his PTO for his "paternity leave", he was only able to come for the weekend, but we made some awesome memories with daddy while he was there!

We have lots more pictures on Facebook, but these are from our DSLR. The only editing we did was to crop the maternity shot below (Austin got an umbrella in the frame). My computer just can't handle running my editing software right now, anyway - it can hardly handle the blog!
















































And now for some Hannah Rosalie!


How far along? 25 weeks - 15 to go, two weeks left in the second trimester! (WHOO HOO!)
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I shared a room with Ethan for the last four nights, and a smaller-than-usual bed... so, pretty ok?
Miss anything? Not having heartburn, not taking a pill every day. When I forget, the consequences last for DAYS.
Movement: Lots! You can now see it from outside, and shes navigating a little higher. This does make it appropriate for others to feel but... I am still not a fan of the belly-touching.
Food cravings: Anything that won't make me feel bloated
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing aside from the bloating, the heartburn... I mean, who knew bananas could give you heartburn? I have GOT to remember to take my pills. Hard to do when I can't remember anything anymore.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? A little mood-swingy today. It's been a long day.
Looking forward to: Dr appointment tomorrow, hearing her heartbeat. NOT looking forward to Gestational Diabetes test in a few weeks.
Prayers this week: Praying again this week that the Lord would work in me to overcome bad "habits" that I don't want to pass on to my children.

I'm sort of happy to be home, but mostly sad that vacation is over. We had so much fun! Can we go back now?

xo,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment