Monday, May 27, 2013

week 22

I can see my toes! Only because I have big
feet, I'm sure!

Talk about a bump! Ethan is probably close
to the size of a grapefruit.
How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Gain..
Maternity clothes? Daily!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: I'm getting back into waking up to go to the restroom... Ethan is getting big!
Miss anything? Caffeine!
Movement: Lots - all throughout the day, and especially when I roll over at night.
Food cravings: None really, just lots of milk to chase away the heartburn
Anything making you queasy or sick: Spicy foods seem to bring on the heartburn!
Have you started to show yet: Yes, and I can't really hide it anymore!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet, thank goodness.
Belly Button in or out? Still in there!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy because Austin is home, sad because he leaves again today.
Looking forward to: getting the nursery done... I'd be even more excited if someone else were painting it for me :)

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment