Thursday, May 2, 2013

sweet baby Haynes

I'm cherishing these last few days of not knowing the gender of our baby. Austin and I agree that we don't mind either way.. so here are the dreams I have for baby Haynes.


Baby Haynes,

If you're a boy, you're going to be a very active boy! You're going to be taller than any boy in our family. You're going to be coaxed into sports (every sport) by your uncles and your grandpa (out of love!). You'll eventually - hopefully - be a big brother, just like how I had big brothers.

If you're a girl - which seems to be what everyone else thinks you are - I anticipate lots of cuddle time. I also see lots of frilly dresses in your future, which Grandma will make (and Gigi will buy!) just like my grandma did for me.

Either way - I can't wait for story time, playing pretend, teaching you, growing with you. From your first steps to your first car and beyond, we are excited for the joy you will bring in our lives.

Love you sweet baby,

Mom

PS - four more days...


{Here's the bump picture from yesterday
18 weeks and 2 days}
PPS - those are officially the only pants that still fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment