Tuesday, May 7, 2013

the first nursery purchases

Many of you know we already have Ethan's crib, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, who "happened" to be at Ikea and decided to get it :)

Bear was essential to the assembly process.

The crib! We have to raise the bottom later....
Anyone know of a safe way to make the whole thing taller?
Last night, I went to Hobby Lobby because Grandma send me a picture of a bunch of goodies for Ethan's room, and they have all their decor on sale for Mother's Day. I only spent $58, which is what I expected to pay for some of these individually had I bought them vintage. Considering that we may have to re-do his room when he gets older, I'm glad this wasn't too expensive!

(Ignore the fact that they're on the quilt my Grandma made! We will have to get new bedding for that room...)

Weight & anchor
Primitive sailboat
Ship wheel!

Decorative netting..
hope to use this to store
soft toys

Pulley

I still have a few things left to get (haha, including most of the furniture!), but this is a darn good start!

I re-watched Ethan's ultrasound again today... I love it! I am SO glad we got the DVD! Anyone know how to get that onto YouTube or something? It's ~20 minutes long.

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment