Sunday, June 7, 2015

{Hannah} 19 weeks

How far along? 19 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes? Yes! Just bought a bunch this weekend -- most of which I can also wear past maternity, so excited for that! (Love my new top for Church today)
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Interrupted lately, but I don't blame Hannah
Miss anything? Good sleep :)
Movement: more and more!! Still waiting for Austin to feel it. 
Food cravings: a homemade veggie burger!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not with my new, prescribed heartburn med!
Have you started to show yet: I think so, but it's still really easy to cover up!
Gender: girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? Off - still at jeweler
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy!
Looking forward to: "Seeing" our baby girl! 8 days!


Out-takes:

(He did not want to be in my bump pics)

xo,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment