Saturday, June 20, 2015

{Hannah} 21 weeks

IWhoops! Forgot to share the pictures from Monday's ultrasound! I had an iced chai beforehand so she was a bit of a wiggle worm! ;)


That's really the only interesting image we got - I can't believe how much more in love we are after seeing this! We really can't wait to meet our little girl.

Hannah now weighs one pound and is the size of a baby bok choy!




How far along? 21 weeks - 19 to go!
Maternity clothes? Yes! 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Actually had a great night last night! Half the battle is telling myself I can sleep all night!
Miss anything? Nothing I can think of this week...
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Mexican! Good thing we just had some fajitas :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender: Little girl!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? ON! Beautifully repaired, diamond replaced - happy mama!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Both. Trying to choose happy and not make my husband my enemy.
Looking forward to: Time with good friends tonight & celebrating Father's Day tomorrow with Austin!

xo,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment