Saturday, June 13, 2015

{Hannah} 20 weeks!

We are halfway done!!! I would celebrate a little more excitedly, but Ethan gave me his cold so I'm not exactly a ball of fun today. We are going out to celebrate our anniversary tonight and Ethan's snotty self is going to GiGi's! The last time we tried to leave him with GiGi, it was Austin's birthday, Ethan was sick, and he puked when we got there. We spent the night at the ER in fear of dehydration, so, as long as he doesn't puke, we should be fine.... ;)

Austin just felt Hannah move for the first time! Probably a kick or a punch. She was moving around a lot while I was typing this so I pulled Austin over and he got to feel her move! So cool. 


We're starting to actually look pregnant! Whoo hoo! Hannah is the size of an endive: 10" from head to toe, and about 10.5 ounces. We will have accurate measurements in two days after our ultrasound!!


How far along? 20 weeks!!!!!
Maternity clothes? Yes! I looove all my maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? None, I've been putting on Shea butter stretch mark cream almost daily to try to prevent it, like I did in my last pregnancy. 
Sleep: I miss sleeping soundly. I wish there was a ZQuil for pregnant women!
Miss anything? Not having a cold
Movement: yes! Even Austin felt it!
Food cravings: those endives look pretty good...
Anything making you queasy or sick? Ethan. Ethan has made me sick. 
Gender: little girl! With the cutest nursery ever! Can't wait to post pictures when Grandma finishes the bedding. She's going on vacation soon so it'll be a while!
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? Off - still at jeweler :(
Happy or Moody most of the time? Both. Usually crankier at night when I'm tired!
Looking forward to: date night tonight!! And an ultrasound on Monday!

xo,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment