Friday, July 26, 2013

Baby Announcements

Being the planner that I am, I've definitely already chosen & designed our baby announcements. All that's missing is Ethan! (And no, I won't show you yet!) They're going to be gorgeous, though.

Their baby announcements are generally adorable and range from print/design only to photo annoucements. As I've said before, I love Paperless Post because you can pick a card that can either be printed or distributed digitally (ecard) or just pick a digital design.

Check out their {baby section}, and look at other options! I won't drop any hints as to which one we picked!

We plan on distributing this card via social media and email before posting any other pictures of Ethan, so be on the lookout! Of course, aunts & uncles who can't be here for his birth have to see it before it goes on Facebook!

In the meantime, here's a glimpse at the thank you letter set I've put together:

I'm only a little excited to use our return address stamp! We got ours from Etsy.
I'd have shown it more clearly but the Internet doesn't need to know our address!

I am getting so excited about meeting our little man!! 9.5 weeks, give or take!

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment