Monday, July 29, 2013

31 weeks

We had a great checkup today! Ethan is measuring right on schedule, had a heartbeat of 131, and is head down. This Thursday, we get a walk-through of the check-in & labor process at the hospital.

Fortunately, this only reflects
his size, not the way he
 feels in there. Ouch
I realized this week that Austin hasn't read any baby books. The man literally has zero idea what to expect. So I started discussing with him what newborns are like, what we should expect, etc. Fortunately for him (and me) our moms have volunteered to be at our beck and call when we need them. We're blessed, because we have no idea what we're doing. I think that's a healthy confession for first-time parents...


How far along? 31 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes - I love this dress! So comfortable.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Pretty good today!
Miss anything? not really
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Nothing special!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not lately
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: zero
Belly Button in or out? a very shallow innie
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy!
Looking forward to: meeting Ethan!!

For those of you who can stomach it (not my cousin Angela, who, ironically, is also pregnant!) here is a video of Ethan moving around last night. He is definitely a night owl! I uploaded this from my iPhone so forgive the quality!




Love,

1 comment: