Monday, July 1, 2013

week 27 - third trimester

I am hungry this morning! I went to the doctor for my gestational diabetes screening, and I was not excited. It's a long, slow appointment, and I don't like being poked and prodded! I guess it's just prep for labor though. Joy!

Baby Ethan is getting bigger! I'm finally admitting to myself that I am at the point where people can really tell that I'm pregnant without knowing me, but it still surprises me when they ask when I'm due and they don't know me! When I was waiting for the elevator this morning, a lady asked me if I was having a boy. I've heard I carry like I'm having a boy but... really?!
How many of you have
actually seen a rutabaga?


Hey there, Ethan!

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still just 16 lbs
Maternity clothes? none today!
Stretch marks? none yet! Starting to see the Linea Nigra, though
Sleep: Better since Austin is here, except when he hits me in the face 3 times in one night... thanks.
Miss anything? Multiple cups of caffeine in a day
Movement: So much!
Food cravings: Peach cobbler this morning, though it doesn't sound good now that I've had breakfast.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, and apparently my lack of appetite is totally normal
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Zero
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! Austin is HOME and won't leave again for at least a week; even then it'll only be a few days.
Looking forward to: REALLY finishing this nursery!

Love,

UPDATE: Austin & I finished the chair rail!! We also hung the floating shelves, as well as a print we got when we were on Maui. The book on the shelf is also the one we got in Paia, Maui!





No comments:

Post a Comment