Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Nursery

The nursery is.... mostly done! We're still waiting for a few things that are on the registry, as well as the bedding (which I can't wait to see!). I decided to take pictures in a circle so you could get a good idea of what everything looks like when you're in the room. Unfortunately, we aren't fancy enough for a 360-view.

The doors are up in the room... they're painted, trimmed, reinstalled, and ready for their doorsy-duty.


The accessories on the floating shelves have been secured to the shelves, per Ethan's grandpa's request. He was here Wednesday night and he didn't even check to see that they were secured! Then there's the bed, complete with the pillow I made:


And, my favorite part, the whale and the net! I love it. (Yes, we've already played with the monitor on the wall. Thanks Jennifer!)


And now we're back at the door!


I know you've all been waiting with bated breath on seeing the crib set that my mom is making (well, maybe just me) so look for an update to this post!

I think we're about ready for a baby... almost! {5.5 more weeks!}

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment