Wednesday, April 17, 2013

bump picture: 16 weeks + two days

This is what it looks like when you
can't button your work pants
 and you have to wear a belly band!
So, I think this picture makes my bump look smaller (I felt enormous in that last one). We work all weekend on our house, so we don't eat as well as we should, and come Monday, it shows. I think I'll try to stick to Wednesdays for bump pictures, so they aren't misleading/any bloating can subside. I know I'm wearing black (unlike last week, which was a white shirt) but I think we'd all agree it looks smaller. It happens! I promise the baby isn't any smaller, and I am definitely not losing any weight. It's actually really cool to feel where the baby is when I lay on my back (yes, that is still allowed at this point). It's a hard pooch under my belly button. Baby Haynes is developing cartilage this week, so s/he can hear us! Daddy's started to talk to the baby, too.


19 days until we know if it's an Ethan or a Hannah! Of course I have a really cute way to post it on here... but you'll have to wait and see! We are also going to take cupcakes to our small group the day after so they'll know the gender of the baby.




xo,

2 comments:

  1. What small group did you end up going with? I keep forgetting to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went with the one off of Bunker Hill!

    ReplyDelete