Wednesday, April 17, 2013

mommy updates - week 16

How far along? 16 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: yuck, don't even ask. I should probably figure that out.
Maternity clothes? I wore one maternity dress (that really anyone could wear because it's hi-low) to church two Sundays ago. Otherwise, belly-bands are my bff.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: I don't think I've slept through the night since I got pregnant.
Miss anything? You'd think I'd really miss wine but it's been remarkably easy not to drink it, despite the 30+ bottles in our house.
Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: Sweets! Isn't that unfortunate? I've been eating a bowl of cereal after dinner to avoid packing on cupcake pounds.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: I think so, but it's still really easy to cover up!
Gender: Don't know!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.. but being pushed out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, unfortunately for Austin.
Looking forward to: Finding out baby's gender in 19 days!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment